Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Be Careful Little Eyes What You See



 I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.Psalm 101:3

 

I was on a three hour flight recently and decided I might watch a movie. There really wasn’t much I was interested in but started to watch ‘Oppenheimer’ and boy am I glad I had my device in my lap and not up on the stand because a full nudity graphic sex scene came on. I quickly covered my screen then turned it off.

 

Why can’t there be a category on planes of faith based movies? I mean I have seen a few on the plane so they are not totally void of them. There was Earth day, Arab interest, black history, and soon will be gay and lesbian fare in June. 

The verse for today always comes to mind when watching TV, movies, or even listening to something on the radio. This world is not our home and not everyone in the world believes in purity of heart and mind. Try to keep your mind and eyes on what is good, pure, and perfect as it says in Philippians 4:8. 

PRAYER: Today I want to bring glory to you in what I say, do, and view. Help me set boundaries and stay there. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment