Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Search Me Oh Lord!!

 

Search me, God, and know my heart;test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,and lead me in the way everlasting.
Psalm 139:23-24
Deliverance from a lifestyle of sin and rejecting God and his ways is a true miracle. At times a person may feel mixed up as they seek to lean in to their new life as Satan keeps throwing darts at them.
I lift up any today who may need to be guided by the Holy Spirit getting rid of anything from their old way of life holding them back or keeping them in bondage. Some sins are hard to let go of but as far as East is from the West your sins are removed it says in scripture.
I pray for those needing to run their race harder and stronger to not listen to Satan’s lies and keep their eyes on the cross and the victory they already have.
PRAYER: Every day is a new opportunity to seek the worlds ways or God’s ways. Kingdom living or living for earthly pleasures. I pray for anyone reading today who needs the discipline to be stronger running for kingdom living and the ability to share their testimony unashamed to help others come to you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment