Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, August 1, 2021

Exercise

 

He replied, "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm.Matthew 8:26
There are many kinds of exercise and one I think of right now is exercising patience when a very loud disruptive person is in same coffee shop I am in. This is the exercise of discipline. Also physical exercise is one to do to keep the temple (your body) in shape.
You also need to exercise your faith muscles. Believe receive, doubt so without. I fully believe that God is hearing our prayers if your heart is right with him. You confess scripture and believe in your heart for a miracle and it will happen. Happened to me recently over something I prayed for almost daily for 14 years.
There are many scriptures in the word dealing with faith. Do a word study on this and decide how you need to better exercise your faith muscles to stand firm and believe and not give place to seducing spirits or the devil or what anyone else thinks. You can do it!
PRAYER: When I pray help me not be doubting that miracles still happen. I choose to stand firm and be faithful to pray until something happens. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment