Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Does Your Life Reflect Christ

 




Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ. 1 Corinthians 11:1

Do you wear several ‘hats’? One at work, one in public, one with family, and another with friends? Does your life reflect consistency or do you act a certain way depending on whose presence you are in? 

When you gaze into crystal clear water at the edge of a brook or lake you most likely see a reflection or mirror image of yourself.Your life reflects to others you encounter what kind of a person you are. 

Why not seek to reflect Jesus in all you say and do. Become more like him by reading the Bible daily. You don’t make friends with humans without first investing time in them. Same with Jesus. He is not just for Sunday. 

PRAYER: I want to know you more Lord and I know I don’t lie my head on a Bible and sleep and it magically happens.I want people to see you in me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment