Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

CARVE AND CRAVE


I came up with this title quite by accident or really it was another
"God thing." I was thinking of how important it was to set aside time
each day for Jesus and to really desire to do it. Whatever in life is
important to you will get put at the top of your list of things to do.
Is "spend time alone with God" on there anywhere? Why not take a
moment or two now and look at your daily schedule and see what you
need to do to readjust things and "CARVE" out crucial time with Jesus.
You do want to grow in Christ don't you? There are The Ten
Commandments found in Exodus Chapter 20 but there is another
"commandment" found in Deuteronomy 6:5(NIV) which says 'Love the Lord
your God with all your heart, your soul, and your strength.' Do you?
Can you? Do you CRAVE this?

Think about your life for a moment. Do you pray daily and love
spending time with the Lord? Perhaps you are the person who just goes
to church to "check a block" for the week, an obligation, nothing
more. Maybe at the start of the year last month you had good
intentions to get closer to God but other things got in the way.
Perhaps now is the time to start loving Jesus and giving Him quality
time every day of the week.

PRAYER: Lord I do know there have been times when I go through my busy
day hardly stopping to even think of you. Forgive me. I know I make
excuses at times and let other more important activities squeeze you
out. Lord I want that holy passion back in my life. Forgive me for
ever putting you second or ignoring you altogether. In Jesus' name.
Amen.
Click on the links below to hear two awesome songs of worship.
http://youtu.be/JiD0_Krgbo4

http://youtu.be/6Jo3y_XoHHQ

No comments:

Post a Comment