Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Breathe In,Breathe Out,Then Pray

Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress. He made the storm be still, and the waves of the sea were hushed. Then they were glad that the waters were quiet, and he brought them to their desired haven. Psalm 107:28-30 

 Have you ever had a nagging concern over a situation that you let your mind get out of control to the point you start to lose peace? I know I have. 

Teen late getting home. Haven’t heard from husband who has been deployed. People losing jobs so you assume you will as well. Afraid you will get Covid 19. Haven’t heard from grown children and assume the worst. Concerned about nation becoming communist. 

 You can spend your life freaking out and losing peace or you can choose to trust God in the ups and downs that he will take care of things. Simply pray, relax, stay in scripture and try to relax replacing fear with faith. Breathe in, breathe out. Take a nap.

  PRAYER: I am so thankful that I don’t need to let the devil torment me with worries and use my time praying instead. When I feel the urge to let my mind wander help me run to you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment