Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Become Sheeplike



 "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves. Be ye therefore wise as serpents and harmless as doves.” Matthew 10:19
Have you ever witnessed a field full of sheep? They follow the leader, the master,  even to the point of if they were guided off a cliff. They are devoted followers of the Master.

God is the shepherd or the ‘sheep herder’ and we as ‘followers’ of Him follow Him. If we don’t follow Him we fail miserably on our own and get caught up in briar patches, weeds, and maybe even subject to a wolf or coyote attack not literally but in spiritual sense. Our wolves are the world and its’ tricks and sin instituted by the father of sin and lies that being Satan.

Satan has blinded so many to the truth. He has made them believe lies, caused pain, hurt, division, and self centered attitudes. He works sometimes through unsuspecting people who never knowingly would outright worship the devil. Be on your guard. The enemy prowls around like a roaring lion seeking a sheep like you to destroy. Don’t allow it.

PRAYER: I am so glad I know the truth found in your word. I hate the devil and he has no claim over me or my family and he  will not cause me to stumble. I ask you bring joy and deliverance to many caught in the trap of hate, deception, lies and all else and set them free. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment