Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Standing In The Gap


Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. Luke 18:1

What does it mean to stand in the gap for someone in prayer??  Through a ministry I have been a part of for over 22 years now, Moms in Prayer,  I first heard this term. The ladies in the ministry ‘stand in the gap’ in prayer for our children. The word gap could mean ‘God Answers Prayer’ it was said by one of their leaders in a new book being released 7 August.

The gap could be the chasm between the real world of daily problems and God’s provision  in the lives of those you are lifting up in prayer. At times you may feel God has abandoned you or the requests you have made to him on behalf of loved ones but He has not. He hears your prayers. Keep on praying even when you do not see results.

Stand in the gap on behalf of those you love. Cry out to God. Praise him when answers come and even when there is no evidence of an answer yet. Never lose hope.

PRAYER:Your word brings me comfort Lord and I love how I can apply it when I pray for my family members. I know you are working Lord so I will faithfully continue to stand in the gap. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

#startwithpraise

No comments:

Post a Comment