Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

GPS/God's Positioning System


Lord, you have examined me and know all about me.You know when I sit down and when I get up. You know my thoughts before I think them.You know where I go and where I lie down. You know everything I do. Psalm 139:1-3
I believe it was Pastor Kerry Shook who I heard talking recently about never being off God’s GPS. You can get lost or misdirected in your car by faulty directions from a manmade GPS but with God he always has you. That is a great word picture. 

The verses for today expound on this. Take time read the entire chapter. There is comfort in knowing God knew us even in our mother’s womb. There are no accidents. He has a plan and purpose for every soul whether they acknowledge Him or not.

Even now wherever you are sitting or standing God is watching you. Naysayers would blow that comment off but it is true. He is the Almighty after all. You are in His thoughts and He loves you immensely. Just think about that today as you go hither and thither doing things you have to do. God is right there and you are not lost. 

PRAYER: I am thankful for being on your GPS Lord and that you care about me even if I feel the world abandoned me. I choose to press forward and trust you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky; You have a gift of showing me about things I need to learn about God and His plan for me. Thank you for that. Peace and Blessings.

    ReplyDelete