Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, August 10, 2017

People Problems?

But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, Matthew 5:44
Do you allow people so much control over you that the bottom drops out when a friend walks out? Friendships have uncertainties cause you never know what is inside someone's head and can't control them. 
Choose today to not allow broken friendships or ugliness to derail you. Stay on the track of peace, joy, love, grace, forgiveness. Jesus had people problems so He understands rejection and that type of pain but He did not allow it to control Him or let it fester. 
Today you have to make a decision to move ahead beyond the pain. Pray for those who hurt you or misuse you. As hard as it is, you have to shake it off. Believe me I know how hard it is as I have had this problem more times than I care to remember. Don't seek revenge or wish evil on these people who hurt you but sincerely lift them up in prayer. 
PRAYER: Father it is so hard to be rejected but then I don't need to tell you that. Oh Lord help me love despite hatred that may be encircling my life. Help me to maintain joy despite my circumstances. In Jesus' name. Amen.  



No comments:

Post a Comment