Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Freedom


Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 2 Corinthians 3:17
I absolutely love the 4th of July and things I have done on this special holiday with family and friends are seared in my memory. What a glorious time to think about what freedom is and what it means to you. As a military veteran this holiday is all about the feeling I get when I see The American flag.
Freedom is a gift from God. God never intended us to live in tyranny being dominated by our fellow man but to enjoy the free gifts and wonderful democracy He has blessed us with. There are readers from other nations some of which are free and some of which are ruled under a strong fist. My heart goes out to those who are dominated by evil rulers. If we in the US are not vigilant it could happen to us and it just about did under what is known as soft tyranny. 
Satan prowls around like a roaring lion and Satan does not like freedom. He does not like it when we love God. He does not like it when we resist him full of faith. We are not ignorant of his devices. Look at North Korea and the evil domination they are under. Brother and sisters in the US stand firm to defend your liberty and the freedoms we have from God. 
PRAYER: I am so thankful for freedom and for being a citizen of these United States. I am thankful this country was founded to uphold Biblical principles even though there have been many who have tried to remove you from our country. I pray for those whose hearts are filled with evil and hate, trying to destroy liberty. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment