Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Remote Hotspot Failure



Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3

Don't you just get annoyed when you have your computer out at a public place or hotel and an error message pops up on the screen?  You sort of have to deal with it and go with the flow. Getting annoyed does nothing to solve the problem. 

Good news awaits you. You will never get a disconnect or error message with our Heavenly Father. He is open 24/7 and ready to hear your prayers. You can chat with Him similar to a friend because no special speech patterns are needed to enter His presence. He hears you and listens in every language on the face of the Earth. 

What is on your heart today? Take time out each and every day to have a chat with the Almighty. He makes time for you so make time for Him. 

PRAYER: I am ever so thankful I don't get a disconnect or busy signal when I reach out to talk to you in prayer Lord. I thank you for caring and hearing me. Nothing is to big to take to you in prayer. And I know all things are possible with God. In Jesus' name. Amen.




Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment