Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Refrigerator Prayers



I thank my God every time I remember you. Philippians 1:3

Many churches are doing 21 Days of Prayer right now as the new year is here. As I was doing this one day I thought about how you can pray over your refrigerators. No not pray they won't break down but most folks have some photos on theirs, I know I do, a regular gallery. 

So you begin with praising Jesus for who He is. Then you confess your sins to him to get your heart and mind clear. Next you praise him for what He has done in your life. Finally you can pray over your needs and those of others. As I walk by my refrigerator many of my friends and family adorn it so I just look at it and there is a prayer list. Voila!

You don't have to do this just when it is the designated 21 days of prayer but any time you open the door to get something out. You could also make some sort of an altar in your home where you could keep your Bible, a notebook, maybe a photo or two. I know of someone who has a prayer garden. Be creative. The point is to make prayer a priority in 2017.

PRAYER: Thanks for the many means available to help me learn to pray better or more direct for an issue. Help me make good use of each day in order to 'talk' to you. in Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment