Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Don't Quit


Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians
 9:24
What dream do you have? What prayer has gone unanswered? What goal have you yet to achieve? At times it is so easy to quit. You are tired,frustrated,and just feel defeated. All these are only feelings and they are straight from the pit of hell. Satan is the one who kills dreams and smashes hopes. God for sure does not.  We are in not only a race but a spiritual battle.

Press on to the hopes and dreams you have. Keep lifting up those prayers. Believe that you will see the answers and keep running towards the heavenly prize. Don't let worry or discouragement defeat you. Know that God made you and has a purpose for your life. If you are feeling overwhelmed with life, look around you. Start making a mental list of all that you have to be thankful for. I sit here and gaze out the window at the beautiful sunshine. Next I see flowers. The changing colors of the leaves. Cars traveling about indicating the blessed gift of freedom.

Today if you are feeling down and depressed over whatever it is, stop and praise God for who is is and thank Him for what He has done in your life and your families already. There is joy in the morning. Keep believing. 

PRAYER: I thank you Lord for the life you have blessed me with. I know your plan for me is one of a hope and a future. I will not let the devil lie to me and make me feel worthless because I am a child of the living King. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment