Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, December 31, 2012

END OF THE YEAR...NOW WHAT?


Y2K fears again? Dropping off the fiscal cliff? Takeover by an evil
government? War? Loss of job? Sickness? Death? What will we face in
2013?

Maybe instead of focusing on the "what ifs" why not start by thinking
of your life and what you can do differently in the coming year. What
goals do you have? Call them resolutions if you like, but what is it
you really plan to do or want to accomplish? Instead of worry and fear
why not start a tradition of a "praise fest" of sorts thanking God for
what He has done for you and your loved ones in 2012.

I for one and extremely blessed with a new daughter in law and am very
thankful to God for bringing a wonderful young lady into my younger
son Jon's life. Amber is a dear and so is her awesome family!! I am
thankful for my continuing furlough travel privileges for a few more
months on Delta that allow me to attend patriotic rallies in the
Nations' Capitol, Christian events in the US such as Joyce Meyer, and
to see family and friends across the US. I am thankful we get to see
our son Matthew lots because he is a First Officer with American Eagle
and has flown here a few times. I am thankful for getting to see my
mom and brother more in 2012 and that they and my sis, boyfriend and
family made it to the wedding. I am thankful for being married 35
years now to my wonderful husband. I truly love and appreciate all my
friends, new and old, near and far. All in all it has been a terrific
year. I could write much more but these are highlights.

In 2013 instead of listening to the news or reading the newspaper
and worrying, why not listen to Christian radio or a praise and
worship CD and start praising Jesus for all He has done for you. It is
easy to start fearing but you need to start praising God instead.

So what do you have to be thankful for? I am sure you can think of
something. Can you start 2013 tomorrow by deciding to pray daily, read
your Bible and truly trust God with things going on in this world of
ours.

Deuteronomy 31:6(NIV) says 'Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid
or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you. He
will never leave you nor forsake you.'

PRAYER: Dear Lord new year gives us a fresh start on things we maybe
want to accomplish. I want to trust you are working out all things for
my good. Forgive me when I get afraid and let Satan try to scare me. I
will start 2013 by running full force to you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Click link below and praise God on this final day of 2012.
http://youtu.be/0gm9nCQKWsA

No comments:

Post a Comment