Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

CHILL OUT!


Ever just wanted to speak your mind, get the last word in, or justify your position? We want to win or to be on top but is that always best? Sometimes the best solution is to give it up and let things go. Do not assume your way is always right or the only way and be willing to listen to others and not always try to be in control. This takes slowing down and being humble.
The Bible tells us in 1 Peter 5:7 that we should " Cast all our care on Him for He cares for you."

 Being  frantic is the opposite of being peaceful so you have to purpose in your heart that you will  let God  have  the controls and try to calm down. Fretting only leads to worry and stress. Isaiah 30:15 says " in quietness and confidence is your strength."   When you rush and are concerned you have taken any control away from God. You will not be able to maintain peace. Psalm 46:10 tells us "Be still and know that I am God". Are you able to be still and turn things over to God?

It is your choice. Choose to relax in the presence of God and not let everything get to you or choose to keep worrying and thus never having peace.

PRAYER: Lord I need you in my life at all times. Many times I want to assume control,and become frantic. I know this is not your plan for your children to be scurrying about with unnecessary concerns. I choose to give you my burdens. In Jesus name. Amen!

Click on link for a song of worship and praise. Be blessed.
http://youtu.be/PFZyT2fEK3I

No comments:

Post a Comment