Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, October 28, 2023

What Are You Feeding Your Inner Man?




like newborn babies, long for the pure milk of the word, so that by it you may grow in respect to salvation,1Peter 2:2

Just like you feed your physical body food your inner man, your spirit, gets fed as well. Are you feeding it a steady diet of main stream media news? Are you feeding it on fears and rumors? Are you feeding it on worry? 

It is necessary to get spiritual nourishment to combat and defeat the lies of the enemy. So many people right now make a big joke over Halloween but this is the day evil seems to triumph. All things creepy and dead are celebrated. 

I choose to celebrate life, joy, the fruit of the womb meaning newborn babies, and also choose to trust God to rid the evil in the world and to pray for those even within the church who make a joke about it.  I pray for those who are misled and captivated by the culture. I pray for school administrators who allow evil in their buildings. Choose what you want to feed your mind and how much peace you want then go and start your day positive. 

PRAYER: Lord thank you for watching over me daily and thank you that there is no rule saying I have to clutter my mind with fear on the news. I choose peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment