Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Final Approach


For the Scriptures say, "'As surely as I live,' says the LORD, every knee will bend to me, and every tongue will confess and give praise to God.' Romans 14:11

As I was on a plane preparing to land in what the aviation community calls the ‘final approach’ I was marveling at the clouds and beauty around me and then also pondering how one day the  ultimate final approach would be entrance into heaven.

Not everyone will get to Heaven and you may say “well that is mean and doesn’t sound like a loving God” but then how many people here on Earth deny Him, don’t follow Him, reject Him. 2 Peter 3:9 says “The LORD is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.”

Being religious or a seminary graduate is no guarantee of Heaven but having a heart that is truly sold out to Jesus. When it is time for your final approach will you have the confidence the gates of Heaven are straight ahead? 

PRAYER: Lord you are beautiful. Your face is all I seek. I pray for those I might know that feel they are saved but have been led astray by false teaching. I pray for revival to break out in our land. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Click link for a song of worship: 

No comments:

Post a Comment