Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Your Net Worth? Priceless!


For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession. Deuteronomy 7:6

I am a movie buff and sometimes after seeing a movie I might look up info on the actor or actress. Even though I could  care less, usually their bio contains their net worth,  which in most cases is pretty hefty. 

You know what? You may not have a net worth of millions of dollars but your worth to God is much greater. You are a priceless treasure. You are bought with a price. By earthly standards sometimes you may feel little or unimportant. God is not looking at your earthly treasure and fame. He isn’t see struck by celebrity or titles. He wants to use you for his purposes. Earthly wealth may come and if it does He expects you to be a good steward of it. 

You are worth much much more than gold. Don’t strive for earthly treasure as it doesn’t last but seek to be more like Jesus in all you do. Each day get up and say “I am a treasure to God”! 

PRAYER:Lord God I thank you that it isn’t my monetary value that matters but the condition of my heart and soul. I know I am of great value to you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment: