Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, November 2, 2020

What I Miss

 



"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning, great is yourfaithfulness." (Lamentations 3:22-23

This year after about the first part of March took many by surprise. Even though we have lots of restrictions now we are still blessed in America. But I still miss quite a few things. Crowded subways in DC, air travel, hugs, group hugs, movie theaters, plays, a house full of people, visiting a sick friend in hospital, standing close to people in line, keeping my face uncovered and so forth.Some can’t even meet at church yet even if they wore a mask. 

Have you pondered what you are grateful for during this season of life?For many it is still having a job as your business was not closed or you were not furloughed. Maybe it is staying well. Getting a phone call makes most people smile. 

Think of the things in life you took for granted before and you will see how truly blessed you are. 

PRAYER: Lord you are wonderful and do great things each and every day. Even in the turmoil of this Covid season you have been good. I choose to use my down time to get  closer to you through your word.In Jesus’ name.Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: As I tell my friends, church friends, former neighbors, high school classmates about my upcoming surgery, I feel their prayers and their compassion. These are two things I am thankful for. I also feel His presence as I await the surgery.

    ReplyDelete