Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Refresh My Spirit Lord

 


The path of the righteous is like the light of dawn. – Proverbs 4:18

Do you ever just feel beat up or like you have been shaken up? Right now in the times we are living in in 2020 it is essential to make time for the Lord and also a time for stillness.

Don’t try to figure things out. Be still in your heart and with your mouth. Doesn’t God hear me you may wonder as it seems things don’t change or become worse. 

Moments of refreshment come when you are intentional about wanting to spend time with the Lord. Just talk out loud to Him if you can. Refresh another by a kind word to them. You never know what someone may be going through. Stay strong. 

PRAYER: Father I need your in good times and bad and I need to be more consistent with time alone with you. I would never not brush my teeth so let my time with you be just as crucial. In Jesus’ name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment