Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, November 7, 2020

New Adventures

 


Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.1 Timothy 6:12

I am quite sure everyone is ready to go on a vacation or a new adventure. These isolated Covid times coupled with a screaming divided world and a heated close election have been quite enough thank you very much. 

As thoughts of self pity yearning for an adventure enveloped me one day I was watching Christian TV and saw a commercial for hungry half naked children in a third world nation and it made my ‘issues’ small by comparison. Really what do we Westerners have to complain about?Sure we have problems everyone does but it is how you handle them. 

Thinking of others and how you can show kindness could be one adventure. Get outside and enjoy nature. Turn off electronics. Pray. Finally don’t  lose heart as God still reigns. 

PRAYER:As a soldier of Christ I press on daily trusting you for each day. Everything will be okay and help me convey that to others. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment