Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, November 9, 2020

Get Infused With Jesus Love!

 








“He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death' or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." Revelation 21:4Sitting behind a Ford Fusion at a stoplight recently gave me another topic idea for my writing. How about an infusion of the love of God in your life!?You know He does love you with an everlasting love whether you feel like it or not. In the times we are in currently dealing with rules, lockdown, masks, social distancing you may not feel much like loving but that does not negate the fact that Jesus loves you. The joy of the Lord can be your strength and you can talk back to the devil when you start feeling a case of the blues or self pity. 

Let Jesus bring you his peace, freedom from fear, the joy of living. The enemy Satan is the one who uses his demonic powers to bring discouragement, suicidal thoughts, anxiety, hopelessness. He is the greatest liar and deceiver. Run to Jesus. Open your Bible and start reading the book of John in the New Testament. Ask God to fill you with his love for people and to use you to bring joy to another.

PRAYER:Father help me with my emotions when I start feeling like I can’t go on or I am worthless or there is no end in sight I know those are lies. I have value and worth and want to make a difference. In Jesus’ name. Amen. You 

No comments:

Post a Comment