Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Dragging Stuff Out Of The Streams

 

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.Isaiah 41:10

Thoughts can float through our minds like leaves on a stream. You don’t take every leaf out of the stream so likewise thoughts need to be controlled. 

Wrong thinking can trigger OCD episodes and just irrational thoughts. Every worry isn’t going to turn into reality. You have to relax. You can imagine things that will never transpire. To be emotionally healthy you have to get your focus on something else. 

To be emotionally and spiritually healthy your focus has got to be on the Lord and His promises to you. You can’t let the devil drag up old stinking thinking and not reject it with a promise from God. Are you dragging up trash and sewage as it floats by in your mind? Take authority in Jesus name and clean your mind with God’s word. 

PRAYER: I confess I often let the devil take control of my thought life and I know better. I fight back with your word of truth Lord. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment