Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, November 27, 2020

Do You Feel Tired And Withered Up?

 

The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you.2 Peter 3:9
Some days do you feel like throwing in the towel sitting in a corner and having a good cry? I feel if you are honest all of us have been there feeling tired, weary, stretched to the limit, wondering where to go from here.
Maybe it is time to get rid of things in your life taking you away from God. Satan is the big discourager and he is the one who makes you feel worthless, confused, worn out and hopeless but he is a LIAR.
My friend you are called by God and have a purpose. He can use you. Sometimes you may never know this side of Heaven how he used you but he does. Hang on my friend. Read the book of Psalms, call a friend, above all pray.
PRAYER: You are magnificent Lord and you keep me running the race to win. I will kick Satan under the bus and refuse to believe the garbage dump he tries to put in my head. I am redeemed and set free. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Click below for a song of worship to lift your spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment