Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, November 13, 2020

Climb On And Buckle Up!

 

 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. Isaiah 55:8

What is God doing right now in America? Are you prepared for revival? Time to gird up your loins so to speak and buckle up for the journey. 

None of us are here at this time by accident. There is an appointed time and season for everyone for “such a time as this”. Are you using the gifts God gave you or are you coasting through life knowing there is more and knowing you need a life giving church home to plug into?

Why am I here? What is my role Lord? Why do I feel like I am going crazy? Even seemingly bad stuff not caused by God like a pandemic can be turned around and used for his glory! Do you want to be close to God? Is he knocking at the door of your heart? Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. 

PRAYER: I need you Lord. I  am sorry I don’t pay attention to when you are tugging at my heart. Help me have courage to say no to wrong things taking me away from you. Use me Lord. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment