Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Welcome Home __________!

Many  will say to me on that day, 'LORD, LORD, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then  I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' Matthew 7:22-23

When a believer dies and passes from this temporary dwelling place on to  his or her Heavenly home there will be a a celebration in Heaven. In addition God will probably say “Welcome Home___________” and add your name.  In 2 Peter 3:9 it says “The LORD is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.” 

There are many people who probably think church membership is enough to get them into Heaven. Perhaps some denominations feel their way is the only way. You and I are called to repent of our sins and believe but with this should come a desire to spend time with the Lord. You do this by reading the Bible and praying. I also speculate there are those persons who feel that just being good and nice is their ticket to Heaven. 

Do you know that if you were to breathe your last breath today you would instantly be in Heaven? Think about that. No doubting but assurance. Heaven is not inherited but each person has to ask Jesus to come into their heart. Have you done so today?



PRAYER: Lord I thank you that I know this is only my temporary dwelling place and there awaits a glorious home in Heaven. Help me be able to share this with others and also I lift up those people who make fun of your word and your kingdom that they should come to repentance. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment