Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

The Hand🤚


"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. Galatians 2:20
Easter brings thoughts of warmer weather, bunnies, flowers, eggs but the real reason for this season is often forgotten and overlooked similar to Christmas. Well meaning parents hold Easter egg hunts, buy brand new outfits for church, and do the the secular Easter but where is Jesus? Easter is about an innocent man, 1 cross, and 3 nails and a horrible death by crucifixion. And of course coming back to life after three days dead in a sealed tomb. 
Recently when I injured my left hand I looked up the anatomy of the human hand online and was flabbergasted by just how intricate it is. God is truly amazing in His  human creation and all of creation. I think of the minor pain I endured compared to that of my savior Jesus Christ who literally was born to die so that we sinners might have life. Spikes were driven through his hands and feet as he hung there between two thieves just waiting to die.  People worry about dying today but imagine if you knew crucifixion was your fate.

As we approach Easter Sunday stop and think what this day means. Maybe hide eggs with a scripture verse or two sprinkled in. Teach the next generation about Jesus not about bunny rabbits. Remember He died so all of us, good or bad, could live.

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for loving me even when I don’t deserve it and for forgiving my sins past, present, and future. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 Click link for a powerful song of worship:https://youtu.be/ZvB-SfVRzOg

No comments:

Post a Comment