Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Jesus Madness!





At night my soul longs for You, Indeed, my spirit within me seeks You diligently; For when the earth experiences Your judgments The inhabitants of the world learn righteousness. Isaiah 26:9

One of the definitions of the word mad is “very enthusiastic about someone or something” as in the month of March with NCAA Men’s Basketball. Great to be crazy over basketball but are you mad about Jesus with the same measure of enthusiasm?

When you are “mad” about something you are super excited and want nothing more than to do a certain activity or hang out with certain people you adore. The same should be true for loving Jesus yet even many well meaning believers don’t ‘get it’ and sermon after sermon about spending time do not register. The Holy Spirit has to bring conviction. Seemingly that one hour on Sunday is sufficient. How much time do you spend doing other things? 

Don’t know where or how to begin? Get a Bible and start in Psalms in the Old Testament. Next start on the book of John in New Testament. Before you know it you start a daily habit that makes you different inside and out. 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I love you and am ashamed of myself when I start my day flipping on news or something else before giving you any time. I pray for those who struggle with this to be able to make you a TRUE priority. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment