Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

General Electric Power Company(GEPC)


I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

Four of my favorite books in the entire Bible found in the New Testament are Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, and Colossians(GEPC). If you want to get a ton of advice and wisdom and a few scriptures for your memory bank sit down and read them! You can do a book a day as they are short.

The verse highlighted today talks about being crucified with Christ or in other words to die to your self or your own desires. Put Christ first.

I challenge you to take a week and do a study on these four books. There are no begats, genealogy lineage, or stuff to confuse you. No theological degree required. Just simple truths on how to live life. Go for it! 

PRAYER: Thank you for your word, the Bible, which is how you communicate with people who believe in you. I will not allow the enemy to keep me from soaking in its’ truths. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. My former Sunday school teacher gave us the hint. Go Eat Pop Corn. I was able to pass this onto a child I sat with one evening at an AWANA meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that one. Never heard it before.

    ReplyDelete