Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, February 26, 2017

You Are Blessed So Stop Whining



Do everything without complaining and arguing. Philippians 2:14 

Sorry for the rebuke in my title  but my point is many of us living in America can have it so good sometimes we forget about it and tend to complain. We are not to compare ourselves to each other and wish for something else but to be content right where God has placed you.

There are others in different countries who also read God's Lemonade Stand too and I would also say to you to remember to be grateful, thankful, and step back and look at what  God has done and is doing. The enemy can tend to get our focus off our blessings and onto our problems. If he is successful at doing this then it becomes difficult to praise God.

Your strategy for praying today should be first to tell God how wonderful He is and thank Him for the life He has blessed you with. Next ask Him to help you focus on the good and release the bad.

PRAYER: Thanks for this life you have given me Lord. I choose to focus on my blessings and not bad stuff. Satan has no control over my thoughts. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment