Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, February 13, 2017

Seasonal Faith??


Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him and he with me. Revelation 3:20
We are blessed with four seasons. Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. Usually at least, for me, when one season is over I anxiously await the next one particularly after the brutal heat of summer.
When it comes to seasons do you allow your faith to only come alive in two major seasons that being Winter/Christmas and Spring/Easter? Many people do as churches seem to be packed out during these two times. It is good at least that Jesus is being thought of.
If you are guilty of being a 'seasonal believer' why not stop and ask yourself why there is no real passion for the Lord. There can be. Is God knocking at the door of your heart? Let Him come in.
PRAYER: Help those people Lord who have no desire for 'Christian' or 'religious' things except in winter and spring. Help those of us who know you let our light shine in all seasons to spread the good news and help win the lost to Christ. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment