Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Live It, Mean It!



If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Manwill be ashamed of them when he comes in his Father’s glory with the holy angels.” Mark 8:38

I was waiting for a friend at a local restaurant when I glanced to my left and four young businessmen were having a Bible study. My first thought was "how cool is that" and my second was "the girl who marries them will get a spiritual leader for sure"! They were not hiding their light and they were unashamed. I could not help smiling.

Do you purposely carry your Bible around to take out in places like waiting rooms, restaurants, and other places. I don't but I am going to now. I have a small Gideon's Bible that should be in my purse. Don't just take it out to show off but my point is do not be ashamed to read your Bible in public. People can read romance novels, newspapers, magazines so why not the word of God?

What can you do to take Jesus with you each and every day? How do you need to arrange your schedule to make sure He is top priority?

PRAYER:Give me boldness to not worry what people will think or say and to not shy away from reading the scriptures in public places. Help me to be able to give the reason of hope that is in me when  asked. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment