Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Hit Rock Bottom? Going Up!!


May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:12
I recently saw the most delightful movie entitled 'Sing' which was animated but adults would enjoy as much if not more than children. In it one of the main characters said the only place you can go when you hit rock bottom is up. Isn't that true? 
Have you ever hit rock bottom in your life or feel hopeless in a situation maybe even now? No matter what you are going though or have been through there is light at the end of the tunnel so to speak. Bankruptcy, jail time, divorce, friendship failures, drug or alcohol addiction, lawsuits. You name it and it is not bigger than our Almighty God.
So push that elevator button for the top floor cause my friend you are going up. Don't let Satan make you feel otherwise, tell him to shut up. Now go and look up. 
PRAYER: Many times in life I have been down or messed up. The enemy tries to condemn me making me feel like a huge loser. I am not a loser and I will rise to the top with your help Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment