Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, February 10, 2017

Contrails, Clouds, And Cows


 
He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;  I will be exalted among the nations,
 I will be exalted in the earth.” I will be exalted in the earth.” Psalm 46:10

About 6:45 one evening as I sat on my back porch I gazed upon a field of beef cattle, contrails from jets in the sky high above, and a few clouds in the sky. It is a peaceful time. Add one more C to the list and that is a cat who is sleeping. Granted days can be crazy but this moment of peace is awesome. 

Each of you reading this needs to make time in your day to turn off electronics and just sit and be still. It may be more difficult for some of you with parenting responsibilities and full time employment but do your best to make it happen. Your inner man needs to have a dose of the word of God daily and time to be still. 

Try making your calendar each week and include 'Jesus' time' and time to sit and just be still. See if after a few weeks you don't feel better. 

PRAYER: Forgive me for neglecting my time with you and time for me to sit and regroup daily. I love your word Lord and help me to say no to unimportant things and say yes to more time in your presence. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment