Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Clear History



Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

Recently I had a potential virus on my phone and was instructed by a knowledgeable person to go into Safari and clear my history. I did that and that problem for now should be solved.

Life brings moments to us that would better off be forgotten and swept under the proverbial carpet so to speak. In other words, clearing your history.  Satan is called the 'accuser of the brethren' and he can bring back horrible memories and sins and throw them up in your face. But then you get right back in his face and say 'God redeemed the years the locust has eaten.'

Just like we are not to keep a record of wrongs and throw things back into someone's face to get revenge, God never throws things up in your face. It is done, over, finished, behind you, buried  in the deepest sea. Now you go forget it too. Next time Satan reminds you of his past, remind him of his future.

PRAYER: I am so grateful for the gift of forgiveness, mercy, and grace and I am glad your mercies endure forever. I refuse to let the enemy bring junk up that happened years ago because you forget it so to should I. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment