Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, February 3, 2017

Bland Or Flavorful?


"You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot." Matthew 5:13

I don't know about you but when I eat I like my food to be tasty and well seasoned. For health reasons I don't like to pile on the salt but a little bit sure can enhance the flavor of food. Did you know as believers we are called salt of the earth?

Think about that for a moment. You are like a giant salt shaker and everywhere you go throughout your day you are to 'season' things around you. Make a difference in the world in other words. A kind word, a smile, an unexpected gift, be creative with ways you can 'salt' people around you. 

What can you do today to enhance the world around you? Your workplace, your home, your neighborhood, your community. Flavor the world for Jesus!

PRAYER: Help me remember that I am like a giant salt shaker for you flavoring the world around me. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment