Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, December 10, 2016

What Has Got You Down?



Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. Psalm 55:22

Many situations in life can cause you to just shake your head and wish Jesus would come back now. Why, you say, must you go through so much pain, heartache, and turmoil?  Where is God? When will things ever change? "What did I do to cause this?" you might ask.

I have felt that way and continue to feel that way about certain things but I hold on to the hope that God is working and has a distinct plan. Satan is our enemy and it is he who tries to get you to give up and throw in the towel. It is he who causes bad attitudes, fear, despair, hopelessness, discouragement,  and lack of love.

Get up each day and say a big thank you for the day the Lord gave you. You can make a difference in many lives around you. Whatever it is that is pressing in and overwhelming you continue to give your burdens to the Lord. Stand strong and don't lose hope.

 PRAYER: Oh Lord sometimes I just don't know how to pray. I am overwhelmed and fearful. I know you have my back so to speak and I refuse to allow Satan to destroy my peace and joy. In Jesus' name. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. I hope this finds you and yours doing well. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure that would be awesome. I assume I would be under the category Beliefs??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for giving permission. You can see your linked header under All, Beliefs and the United States. If you could say something (preferably good) about SiteHoundSniffs.com here and there, I would greatly appreciate it.

      Delete