Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Hanging Out With Jesus



But exhort one another daily, as long as it is called today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness. Hebrews 3:13

Isn't it great to have friends? Or family that loves to be with you? I have news for you. Jesus wants to be included in that circle of friends you hang out with. He is not pushy, overbearing, guilting, nagging, or over persistent but is there waiting for you to want to be with Him.

Often times we give our heart to Jesus but then neglect our time alone with Him. How do you ever expect to get to intimately know anyone unless you are deliberate about spending time with that person?  Same goes for Jesus.

Try this. Each day wake up and say "Hi Jesus! This is ________." Then sit down and grab your Bible and perhaps a notebook or journal and and write the thoughts you have as you study His word. Don't let Satan distract you and get you busy with so many other things that you don't hang out with your Savior. He is waiting. Are you ready?

PRAYER: Father I thank you that your love for me is so deep and it is hard to fathom. At times I have neglected you totally and gone my own way yet you are there waiting for me.  Today and every day I choose you. In Your name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment