Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, December 2, 2016

Data Recovery



You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle.  You have recorded each one in your book. Psalm 56:8

I was recently working on a letter on my Ipad and went to save it when poof, it disappears into cyberspace or 'the cloud'. I tried to not panic and did eventually find it. The Apple Store would have been proud. It is so frustrating to lose data or something you have worked so hard on only to have it just be gone.
This got me to thinking of how we never lose 'data' with the Almighty. He knows it all and records it all. You have prayed for something maybe for years, and He heard you but maybe it is not yet the time for His answer. He has your prayer. He has your back.
Brother and sister do not get down in the dumps. Keep looking up and knowing that God is working things out. Don't lose hope. Don't listen to nay sayers. Keep believing and pray on.
PRAYER: Lord you are good and you know me and hear my prayers. I love it that you never forget one thing. You are the Almighty and I trust in you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment