Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Angels At My Table



Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unaware.Hebrews 13:2

My husband and I were at a state park for Thanksgiving meal with lots of others. After about a 45 minute wait our name was called. The seating hostess asked if we minded letting a local man by himself sit with us. She said "you don't have to" but we said "yes".

This turned into a huge blessing not only for us but I am sure for him as well. We could have said "no we want to be alone" but God, I feel, ordained this meet up. Sometimes you miss a huge blessing when you avoid helping others. As this verse for today indicates you never know when the person could be an angel in disguise.

Every believer is called to love others. Love takes action other than just words. Love sometimes is sacrifice of your own comforts and your own desires. It is easy during Christmas season to 'be nice' but how about doing this the other 11 months.

PRAYER: I pray for divine connections Lord and opportunities to share the love of Christ with those you have placed in my path. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment