Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Winking At Sin


"Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness." 1 John 3:4
I often wonder just how many people, even those supposedly claiming to be 'Christian' just sort of wink at sin. Perhaps for those who are on fire for the Lord are perceived as 'Jesus freaks' or a little bit over the edge I say, "So how is a person that loves God supposed to act?" It is easy to slip into sin. The US Government has made certain forms of sin 'legal' and accepted but let me say that does not mean they are accepted in the eyes of God. Today it is almost if Christians are being bound and gagged from saying what is right and wrong. We are called hateful, intolerant, bigots. All the modern ways don't mean God is okay with it. Satan is working hard to deceive and lead astray many. Don't be fooled. There is good and there is evil and there is right and wrong. The Bible has not chained it's standards for 2016. 
Maybe you are reading this and you are dabbling in something you know does not please God or something that could further lead you closer to Satan and not to the kingdom of heaven. Search your heart, get into the word, get on your knees. If you need to repent please do so. 
God can heal, set free, and redeem. He does forgive. If you are in the wrong crowd of people leading you into a lifestyle you know is not right then find new people to hang out with. Seek the help of a spirit filled Christian counselor if you need to. Don't keep allowing Satan to get a foothold. 
PRAYER: I know I am in a battle of good versus evil and I know Satan is a liar and tries to get me off the path you planned for me. I choose to reject evil and stand for the truth. I pray for those friends and families who are being captivated by Satan to be set free. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment