Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Stronger Through The Storm




But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 Timothy 3:1
I am driving down the interstate one morning and up pops this catchy insurance company billboard which is my title today. Storms of life are certainly not fun but many of them are almost necessary for making us into the people God intends for us to be. A way of smoothing rough edges and making us a beautiful finished product in the Master's hand.

Many today think we are in the last days because of so much evil going on. Broken families, riots, distrust of government, back stabbing by friends, terrorism within our own borders, homicides, lying, abortion of 52 million unborn babies, people unhappy with the gender God gave them wanting a sex change operation, and on and on it goes. Within families alone many despair over prodigal children. 

God is on the throne. He has not gone anywhere nor will He. Today I met a lady at the gas station in a God thing moment who told me I cheered her up as she had woken up gloomy. There is no need to feel hopeless. God has a plan. Only trust Him. 

PRAYER: I don't enjoy going through storms and trials Lord but ultimately you have a plan and purpose and I know the rest of the story as the late radio host Paul Harvey used to say. I will trust in you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment