Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Impossible?


Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26
God can do anything. Yes He can. He does things for His purposes, His glory, and in His time. HIs plans are greater than our plans. 

Many of you reading this may face a seemingly impossible situation and get impatient and angry with God. How is your prayer life and Bible time? Don't shut Him out. I myself have waited for an answer to prayer and still wait but I know my ways and plans are not God's. When you start to doubt you allow the devil to get a foothold and make you angry, worried or fearful. 

I urge you to keep the faith. Keep believing. Keep praying. Surround yourself with positive people and other prayer warriors to see you through your journey of waiting. God hears you. 

PRAYER: Thanks for another day of life. I thank you for struggles because they help make me stronger. I choose patience and faith while I wait for what man says is impossible. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment