Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Stay Alert


Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
My car is equipped with many safety features one of which is if I have left my lane of traffic numerous times and get the warning 'lane departure' eventually another warning light comes on that says "Stay Alert". Perfect warning not just for driving on busy roads in heavy, traffic but in life as well.
How many of you could use a good sign that tells you to watch out for the enemy Satan for he really is out to get you? Many live life oblivious to the attacks of the enemy and are honed in more to denominational traditions of man. Hopefully that does not describe you. Do you love the Lord more or your particular denomination? It is something to ponder. 
My friend, Satan is roaming and seeking to destroy. He hates this Christian nation and what we stand for and has had many attacks on our faith in the past several years through those who despise our way of life. Stay alert my friend and stay in the word of God. 
PRAYER:Lord your word brings me great delight. Help me make sure I am reminded and convicted of the need to spend time in the Bible daily. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment