Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Keep Loving



Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Romans 12:10

Do you ever catch yourself saying you don't like someone or someone drives you nuts? Basically less than kind terms about people you know or maybe a total stranger! I try my best to not let bad things about people come out of my mouth. Maybe someone hurt you and you feel justified saying ugly stuff about them, mostly behind their back. There really isn't a justification for a follower of Christ.

 If you deal with speaking ugly about people whether friend or stranger try this. Say to yourself, "I love that person. I love that person too." Basically love them through Jesus with His love. Humanly we may get so angry but allow God inside to transform you. Let Him pave the way to a kinder and gentler you.

Before you know it you may truly love your enemies. Give it a try!

PRAYER: I know I am an imperfect person. I know also it is very important to control my mouth as well as my thoughts. Help what I say and think bring glory to you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment