Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, September 12, 2016

God Can Use Imperfect Things




And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Romans 8:28

On my journey to have my first book published I basically did it all alone except for the help of my  editor who edited the actual devotions. Because of this and me not being a tech wiz, there was an alignment problem on a few pages. Most people are okay with it and understand, but to get to the big companies or church bookstores,  if I even could, it has to be pretty much perfect.

I thought to myself how God can use things that the world says are messed up. For instance the child born with Downs Syndrome is beautiful in God's eyes and His creation, yet how many expectant parents would abort a child that was not quote unquote, perfect?Maybe a suspension from work taught you things you needed to know. 
A medical set back maybe gave you time to regroup. You can probably think of things maybe in your own life that at first started out not so good but in the end God used them. 

Wrong turns in life often end up part of God's plan. What is perfect anyway?  There is a plan for everything. 



PRAYER: I thank you for the lessons I learn in every situation in life. You indeed are sovereign. I need not fret and stay thankful in ALL things. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment