Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Third Chances


“God, my God, I yelled for help and you put me together. God, you pulled me out of the grave, gave me another chance at life when I was down-and-out.” (The Message) Psalm 30:2

Can anyone reading this identify with being given second chances, third chances and even more?I know I can. Our Heavenly Father always is ready to give you another chance. 

You may be overlooked for promotion. Didn't win an election due to cheating. Laid off of a job you liked and needed. Suspended at work or put on probation. Whatever it is as the saying goes "God can turn scars into stars".

You yourself perhaps need to give others the benefit of the doubt and a second chance instead of hurting them. Ask forgiveness. Turn the other cheek. Reconcile a relationship. Is God speaking to you today? 

PRAYER: I am thankful you are the God of a second chance, third chance and more. Help me to remember to treat my fellow man the same way. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment