Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, July 29, 2016

Losing Stuff And Staying Peaceful


Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.1 Peter 5:7

A couple weeks back I misplaced a key ring that did not have keys on it thankfully, but instead  loyalty rewards cards from stores, gas stations,  and restaurants. It can nearly make you go mental when you know you just had it and then poof, the item is nowhere to be found. You retrace steps, call businesses, look in garbage cans and eventually have to resign yourself to the fact you may have to let it go and hope it shows up. 

Precious time can be spent worrying and fretting over stuff like that we have no control over. The enemy puts thoughts into your mind such as "you are getting senile" but you have to reject that and stay at peace. People of all ages misplace items. 

Do you have thoughts that pop into your head that cause you to want to worry? Do you obsess over your stuff that is lost? Try to be still and trust God. I did and guess what? Found the cards! 

PRAYER: You are a good God. I thank you for helping me maintain peace when I feel like doing otherwise. Each day help me to slow down. I thank you for helping me find my lost items. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment