Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Deceived?


But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. 2 Corinthians 11:3
You know what happens when you saturate yourself too much in the world? This world that should not be our home tries to shape you into its' mold. Lately this mold has not been God shaped or inspired. 
Teenage girls can be really susceptible to the Hollywood and cool girl mode more than the godly girl mold. Pressure to conform and fit in often overrides common sense. But not just teen girls but all of us that spend too much time listening to news, reading Hollywood magazines, saturating ourselves in some other place other than God's word, are easily led astray. 
Make up your mind today you will live in this world but not let it seduce you. Satan loves to lasso people into evil. To combat this attack stay in prayer and make sure you spend daily time in what really matters and that is the Bible. 

PRAYER: I pray for those who may easily be trapped by Satan's cunning tricks and that includes me. Help me remember to put you first and run from worldly temptations and recognize lies of the enemy before I am trapped or tricked by them. In Jesus' name. Amen. 
Note: Want to remind you about my recent book release available on Amazon, Kindle, Nook etc. God's Lemonade Stand:101 Sips To Refresh Your Soul. To order signed copy from me email me for details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment